Three29 is looking for a talented and passionate individual that has experience implementing smart and innovative digital campaigns for businesses. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, highly motivated, passionate, and don’t mind working in a fun, tech culture focused environment. This is a full-time position out of our office in Sacramento, CA.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our team of Account Managers, Designers and Developers to deliver creative and technical solutions.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies based on the unique goals of our clients.
- Manage social media profiles on behalf of customer-facing brands.
- Optimize and create advertising campaigns through digital platforms.
- Maintain search engine optimization strategies.
- Assist the Digital Strategist in troubleshooting campaign, creative and technical issues.
- Contribute to the Three29 blog and social media channels by producing content.
- Run monthly reporting and present the findings to stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience executing SEO, social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Have a Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or a related degree or similar experience.
- Strong communicator and listener.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Natural interest in new digital marketing practices, tools, trends, and techniques.
- Think strategically and are able to pivot quickly based on results or client requests.
- Understand basic principles of digital marketing.
- Experience with executing digital marketing campaigns that align with client objectives.
- Understand how to interpret data and make decisions based on trends.
- Experience with building social media strategies and campaigns for business pages.
- Ability to effectively create and optimize Google Ad campaigns.
- Strong knowledge in SEO campaign development and on-going management.
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, MOZ, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Data Studio and other digital marketing tools.
- Ability to create content for social media and blog use.
- Experience with a digital agency (preferred, not required)
Benefits / Compensation
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave
- 401k Option (after 1 year of employment)
- Sit / Stand Desks
- Health Insurance
- Compensation and a formal offer will be determined on experience and strength of the candidate.