- You’re a people-person.
- You understand what it means to be the “face” of a company, and know how to work with a team.
- You’re curious. You pride yourself on asking questions because you like learning.
- You have professional experience in communication, and you don’t shy away when talking to C-level employees.
- You’re a boss with limited ego. You’re a humble team-player.
This position reports to the Director of Client Services and leads the successful launch of digital projects.
Keys to the success of this position include:
- effective technical management of day-to-day project operations
- critical and strategic thinking
- continuous negotiation and management of client expectations
- outstanding cooperation / influence throughout the company and with clients
- ability to balance occasionally competing client and company requests
- Delegate, define, and manage the technical day-to-day of design and development projects (web and mobile)
- Monitor and rectify daily employee workload
- Kickoff new projects by prepping milestone reports, allocating budgets, leading discovery meetings, and generating staff assignments
- Negotiate with clients and staff about the details of projects and scope of work, acquire estimates, generate proposals, and attain project approvals
- Excel at email, over-the-phone, and in-meeting client communication
- Establish, maintain, and expand the client / agency relationship
- Write reports and drive post-launch review meetings
- Perform internal quality assurance testing, test and task client programming feedback, and ensure builds are deployed bug-free
- Inject projects into Project Management system and keep all tickets associated with projects up to date and prepared for team-members ahead of time
- Serve as technical liaison between client and team
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- Top-notch organization, commitment to processes, and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, listening, verbal and writing skills, as well as confident presentation skills
- Critical-thinking, strategic planning, and mediation expertise
- Willingness to learn basic computer science, programs, and a global understanding of how technical issues are solved
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and colloquial environment
- Digital agency experience preferred. Technical background preferred.
Benefits / Compensation
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave
- 401k Option (after 1 year of employment)
- Sit / Stand Desks
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Compensation and formal offer will be determined on experience and strength of candidate.
Who We Are:
We’re an award-winning digital agency working with Fortune 100 companies and redefining tech in Sacramento.
We host company lunches, outings, and end-of-year parties, provide you with continuing education, professional development opportunities, and indoctrinate you into a culture of personable nerds.