We are looking for a full-time UI/UX Designer to work on projects large and small. We want people who are go-getters, self-motivated and don’t mind working in a fun office environment! You should be a designer that loves to create new, creative work day in and out. While you should know the basics of coding, the position does not require a tremendous amount of front-end code. However, if you know frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS technologies like SASS it’s definitely going to benefit everyone.
We are looking for full and part-time designers to work out of our office in Sacramento, CA.
Position duties/requirements include:
- UI/UX Design of responsive websites, mobile apps, conversion optimized landing pages, etc
- Work quickly within defined timelines and budgets
- Communicating your designs to clients and internal teams
- Knowledge of good color theory, typography, layout, etc
- Be able to design for different user interfaces such a web, mobile, TV, etc.
- Be able to back your design decisions with research, reasoning, and proof. Not just put out designs for decoration.
- You must be deadline driven. Late deadlines are not accepted.
- 1+ years experience designing websites, email marketing, banner ads, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
The following front-end development knowledge is a plus but not required:
- Knowledge of WordPress theme creation a big plus
If you’re interested in working with this fast paced, growing firm just fill out the application below.