Choose Your Hosting Plan
$300.00 / month
$900.00 / 3 months
$3600.00 / year
Three29 Hosting Plans
Three29 provides manage web hosting on our Amazon Web Services cloud. On a quarterly basis Three29 completes the following tasks to ensure the site is updated.
- WordPress Security Updates
- Server side software updates
The majority of website hacks happen due to out of date software, our managed hosting solution prevents this by keeping all software up to date on a quarterly basis.
In the event that your site is hacked on the Three29 AWS server, Three29 will restore the site; free of charge.
Managed Web Hosting costs do not cover programming that may be required to keep the site running after a software upgrade. In the event that a software upgrade requires programming changes, Three29 will estimate changes and request written approval.
- Daily updates of the server software system packages.
- Core OS updates every 3 months.
- 2 layers of daily backups which happen daily, one backup of the entire server, one backup of each site individually.
- Immunify 360 security software which scans all sites nightly for security issues, with notifications sent to our support team upon threat detection.
- ModSecurity application firewall with OWASP core ruleset.
- WordPress toolkit which configures each WordPress installation to use the most secure configuration options possible.
- WordFence Application Firewall and Malware Scanner are installed on every site which blocks most attacks before they happen by using the WordFence global blacklist and rulesets.
- Optional: Cloudflare CDN account configuration upon request.
Domain registration is the responsibility of the CLIENT. CONSULTANT retains no control, ownership or admin responsibilities to the domains. It is the responsibility of the CLIENT to ensure the DOMAINS are renewed and DNS values remain in tact as needed to route traffic to the appropriate webserver.
Permissions and Releases
CONSULTANT shall not be responsible for any loss of business or other damages resulting from occasional “down-time” or other technical problems related to the website hosting, whether caused by the CONSULTANT, the CLIENT or by broader Internet problems beyond anyone’s control. The CLIENT agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CONSULTANT against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to any site downtime, server issues or errors with website programming
Either the CLIENT or the CONSULTANT may terminate this Web Hosting Agreement with 90 days written notice.
Bandwidth and Disk Storage
Our hosted website subscription plans do not have set limits on bandwidth and disk storage. Instead, we have a fair use policy which goes as follows.
Bandwidth and disk storage is unlimited as long as:
- it is used as an integral part of your site or app,
- you are not intentionally abusing the service by using excessive bandwidth or disk storage,
- you are not violating our WEBSITE HOSTING AGREEMENT, and
- you are not impeding our capability to provide other users with the service.
In other words, if you are adding content (images, files, text etc) to your site and using the service in the way it is intended to be used, then we will not limit the amount of bandwidth and disk storage your site is consuming.
As long as both parties are being fair, you should not have to worry about bandwidth or disk storage limits. We’ll take care of these sorts of issues so you can concentrate on growing your site.
If, however, you are attempting to take advantage of the service by distributing large files or streaming excessive video or hosting torrents or something similar, then we will request that you cease doing so.