Three29’s 2017 Holiday Gift Guide
Did you know there’s only 5 days until Christmas? No big deal, right?
If procrastination is your middle name and you need some last-minute gift ideas, look no further than some of the brands we’ve had the pleasure of working with!
Tickets to an Event
Give the gift of an experience. 2018 promises to be jam-packed full of entertainment in the Sacramento area!
- Golden 1 Center – Kings games, concerts, and more! Better yet, throw in a Lyft gift card to cover the drive to and from. And if someone needs to watch the kids so mom and dad can have a fun date night, try NannyMe for last minute, reliable childcare.
- Cal Expo – Horse races, car shows, bridal expos, and home & garden shows are just a few of the events Cal Expo offers. And now through January 31st check out their famous Global Winter Wonderland event!
- Sacramento History Museum – For the history buff in your life tickets and/or a tour of the Sacramento History Museum makes the perfect gift. The museum store also has plenty of unique gifts that reflect the museum’s exhibits, programs and the rich cultural heritage of Sacramento.
Sweets and Treats
Food is always a crowd pleaser no matter the occasion. We’ve got the scoop on the most fun and delicious treats around!
- Ettore’s – Locally know for their mouthwatering cakes, they have a jaw-dropping selection of cake cups, cookies, and pastries for the holiday season!
- Cookie Connection – Sugar cookies, chocolate chip, you name it, Cookie Connection has them. A simple yet delightful treat!
- Red Apron Toffee – A locally family-owned business that boasts the most heavenly homemade toffee, and they come fully wrapped and ready for gifting!
- Not big on sweets? Give the gift of a night out at some of our favorite restaurants: Cafeteria 15L, The Firehouse, Firestone Public House, Ten22, Iron Horse Tavern, OBO’ Italian Table & Bar, Ella Dining Room & Bar, Selland’s Market Cafe, The Kitchen, or Mikuni Sushi
Donate to a Good Cause
The best thing about the holiday season is giving to others, and what better way to give to others than to give back to the community. We are honored to have worked with some of these amazing organizations and helped them transform their digital presence so they continue doing what they do best: helping people.
- Maranatha – Providing strong, dignified structures for worship and education around the world.
- North American Baptists, Inc. (NAB) – Serving in churches and in communities in Canada, the USA, and on mission fields scattered internationally.
- Move America Forward – Sending care packages and letters to our troops
- Ronald McDonald Charity House – Providing support and resources to families during medically-related tough times
- Sacramento Association of Museums – Helping keep history preserved and alive in the Sacramento region
Good luck, and have a great Holiday season!